With Unistellar’s eVscope the sky is the only limit.
Are you into star gazing and space exploration? Or you are looking for ways to fulfil your astronomical dreams after studying Astronomy 101 but affordability was the problem? Then search no more! Unistellar’s creation, eVscope is a 100 times more powerful than the classical telescope for you to now to reach the sky!
Many of us want to discover the mysteries of the universe but often the marvelous ones are too hazy and faint to our eyes, even when using a large telescope. The eVscope is a new kind of incredibly powerful instrument- an enhanced vision telescope. Its great power and accuracy can help you see objects millions of light years away! And you can see all the intricate details and colours of these different objects, just like the clear photographs you come across in books. It can pinpoint and identify anything in the sky.
The telescope’s technology is based on the accumulation of light over short spans of time by means of a low light sensor, in addition to the proprietary algorithms of image processing that run on an onboard calculation module. The eVscope projects an amplified image into the viewer’s eye at an infinite focus, with a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
The eVscope can also be linked to your smartphone, making astronomy much easier to share. This awesome eVscope is partnered with SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute to also help viewers participate in astronomical events and gain the experience of interacting with like-minded people while using this smart telescope and can also contribute to scientific research.
Main Features of the eVscope:
- Enhanced Vision Technology for great views of the night sky.
- Autonomous Field Detection for easy pinpointing and learning.
- Campaign Mode to experience the thrills of scientific innovation.
- Portable & Autonomous just weighing about 7 kg, so it can be carried and used anywhere, even in your small backpack (which comes with the eVscope) for the next camping trip!
- Connected feature implies that it is smart phone controllable and allows social media sharing. The eVscope can be controlled wirelessly (via Bluetooth or Wifi) by the Unistellar app which is being developed. This app has both a beginners’ mode (in which everything is done automatically) and an expert mode (where everything can be set manually), depending on the level of your expertise.
See the Unistellar experience in the video below:
Using Autonomous Field Detection (AFD), the eVscope detects where it is pointed by linking a database of 20 million star coordinates against what it is seeing. The motorized mount then automatically aligns the telescope to precisely locate any object in the sky.
With Unistellar’s eVscope the sky is truly the limit, so go ahead and start exploring the extraterrestrial now!